High performance colour photocopierKonica C258 high performance photocopier is optimised for use with mobile devices. Lease a Konica C258 with our Konica photocopier leasing service today. The new compact A3 Konica C258 multifunction printer allows effortless printing and scanning via the very latest mobile devices. Thanks to the Konica C258’s new PageScope mobile application, this is achieved in the simplest possible way, by touching their mobile device against the printer. The Konica C258 model is very easy to operate, thanks to its intuitive INFO-Palette design, and the new 9-inch touch panel. Functions can be selected with natural swipe, pinch, zoom, drag and drop gestures.
The Konica C308 replaces the hugely successful Konica C224e. Featuring greater customisation of the user interface and the option of NFC support for printing and scanning from mobile devices.
The C258 builds on the tried and tested engine of the Konica C224e/284e/364e.
Standard System includes:
- 25 pages per minute colour/B&W
- 100 sheet duplex document feeder
- 2x 500 sheet cassettes, 150 sheet manual feed
- Maximum paper weight 300gsm
- Maximum paper size SRA3
- Banner printing (1200mm x 297mm)
- Copy, Print, and Scan
- AirPrint enabled
- Scan to FTP / SMB / WebDAV / E-mail
- PCL6 and PostScript as standard
Konica C258 specifications
Konica C258 specifications
- Copying process Electrostatic laser copy, tandem, indirect
- Toner system Simitri® HD polymerised toner
- Copy/print speed A4 mono (cpm) Up to 25 ppm
- Copy/print speed A4 colour (cpm) Up to 25 ppm
- Copy/print speed A3 mono (cpm) Up to 15 ppm
- Copy/print speed A3 colour (cpm) Up to 15 ppm
- Autoduplex speed A4 mono (cpm) Up to 25 ppm
- Autoduplex speed A4 colour (cpm) Up to 25 ppm
- 1st Copy/print time mono (sec) 6.1 sec.
- 1st Copy/print time colour (sec) 7.5 sec.
- Warm-up time (sec) Approx. 20 sec.
- Copy resolution (dpi) 600 x 600 dpi
- Gradations 256 gradations
- Multi-copy 1-9,999
- Original format A5-A3
- Magnification 25-400% in 0.1% steps; auto-zooming
- Copy functions Chapter; cover and page insertion; proof copy (print and screen); adjustment test print; digital art functions; job setting memory; poster mode; image repeat; overlay (optional); stamping; copy protection
- Print resolution (dpi) 1,800 x 600 dpi; 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
- Page description language PCL 6 (XL 3.0); PCL 5c; PostScript 3 (CPSI 3016); XPS
- Operating systems Windows VISTA (32/64)
Windows 7 (32/64)
Windows 8 (32/64)
Windows 10 (32/64)
Windows Server 2008 (32/64)
Windows Server 2008 R2
Windows Server 2012
Windows Server 2012 R2
Macintosh OS X 10.x
- Printer fonts 80 PCL Latin
137 PostScript 3 Emulation Latin
- Print functions Direct print of PCL, PS, TIFF, XPS, PDF (v1.7), encrypted PDF files and OOXML (DOCX, XLSX, PPTX); mixmedia and mixplex; "Easy Set” job programming; overlay; watermark; copy protection; carbon copy print
- Mobile printing AirPrint (iOS), Mopria (Android), Google Cloud Print (optional), WiFi Direct (optional), Konica Minolta Print Service (Android), PageScope Mobile (iOS, Android); NFC Authentication and Pairing (Android)
- Scan speed colour (opm) Up to 160 ipm (with optional DF-704)
- Scan Speed mono (opm) Up to 160 ipm (with optional DF-704)
- Scan resolution (dpi) Max.: 600 x 600 dpi
- Scan modes Scan-to-eMail (Scan-to-Me)
Network TWAIN scan
- File formats JPEG; TIFF; PDF; PDF/A 1a and 1b (optional); compact PDF; encrypted PDF; searchable PDF (optional); XPS; compact XPS; PPTX; searchable DOCX/XLSX/PPTX (optional)
- Scan destinations 2,100 (single + group); LDAP support
- Scan functions Annotation (text/time/date) for PDF; up to 400 job programs; real-time scan preview
- Fax standard Super G3 (optional)
- Fax transmission Analoguei-FaxColour i-Fax (RFC3949-C)IP-Fax
- Fax resolution (dpi) Max.: 600 x 600 dpi (ultra-fine)
- Fax compression MH; MR; MMR; JBIG
- Fax modem (Kbps) Up to 33.6 Kbps
- Fax destinations 2,100 (single + group)
- Fax functions Polling; time shift; PC-Fax; receipt to confidential box; Receipt to e-mail/FTP/SMB; up to 400 job programs
- System memory standard (MB) 2,048 MB (standard)
- System hard disc standard (GB) 250 GB (standard)
- Interfaces standard 10-Base-T/100-Base-T/1,000-Base-T Ethernet; USB 2.0; Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (optional)
- Network protocols TCP/IP (IPv4 / IPv6); IPX/SPX; NetBEUI; AppleTalk (EtherTalk); SMB; LPD; IPP; SNMP; HTTP
- Frame types Ethernet 802.2; Ethernet 802.3; Ethernet II; Ethernet SNAP
- Automatic document feeder Up to 100 originals; A6-A3; 35-163 gsm
RADF or Dualscan ADF available
- Paper size A6-SRA3, customised paper sizes;
banner paper max. 1,200 x 297 mm
- Printable paper weight (g/m²) 52-300 gsm
- Paper input capacity (sheets) Standard: 1,150 sheets
Max.: 6,650 sheets
- Automatic duplexing A5-SRA3; 52-256 gsm
- Finishing modes (optional) Offset; group; sort; staple; punch; centre-fold; letter fold; booklet
- Output capacity (w. finisher) Max.: 3,300 sheets
- Output capacity (w/o finisher) Max.: 250 sheets
- Stapling Max.: 50 sheets or 48 sheets + 2 cover sheets (up to 209 gsm)
- Stapling output capacity Max. 1,000 sheets
- Letter fold Up to 3 sheets
- Letter fold capacity Max.: 30 sheets (tray); unlimited
- Booklet Max.: 20 sheets or 19 sheets + 1 cover sheet (up to 209 gsm)
- Booklet output capacity Max.: 100 sheets (tray); unlimited
- Copy/print volume recommended (monthly) 13,000 pages
- Copy/print volume max. (monthly) 80,000 pages
- Toner lifetime Black 28,000 pages
- Toner lifetime CMY 26,000 pages
- Imaging Unit lifetime Black 90,000 pages
- Imaging Unit lifetime CMY 55,000 pages
- Power consumption 220-240 V / 50/60 Hz
Less than 1.5 kW (system)
- System dimensions (WxDxH, mm) 615 x 685 x 771 mm (excl. ADF and lower paper tray unit)
- System weight (kg) Approx. 85 kg
- Paper trays standard Tray 1 : 500 sheets, A5-A3, 52-256 gsm
Manual Bypass : 100 sheets; A6 - A4; custom sizes 60 - 210 gsm
- Paper trays optional Tray 2 : 500 sheets, A5-SRA3, 52-256 gsm
Tray 3 : 1 x 500 sheets, A5-A3, 52-256 gsm
Tray 3 + 4 : 2 x 500 sheets, A5-A3, 52-256 gsm
Large Capacity Cabinet : 2,500 sheets, A4, 52-256 gsm
Manual Bypass : 150 sheets, A6-SRA3, custom sizes, banner, 60-300 gsm
- Security ISO15408/IEEE 2600.2 compliant (in evaluation);IP filtering and port blocking;SSL2; SSL3 and TSL1.0 network communication;IPsec support; IEEE 802.1x support; user authentication; Authentication log; secure print;Hard disk overwrite (8 standard types);Hard disk data encryption (AES 256);Hard disk mirroring (optional); Memory data auto deletion; Confidential fax receipt; Print user data encryption;copy protection (Copy Guard, Password Copy) optional
- Accounting1 Up to 1,000 user accounts; Active Directory support(user name + password + e-mail + smb folder)User function access definitionBiometric authentication (finger vein scanner) optionalID card authentication (ID card reader) optional
- Software PageScope Net Care Device ManagerPageScope Data AdministratorPageScope Box OperatorPageScope Direct PrintPrint Status NotifierDriver Packaging UtilityLog Management Utility
- All specifications refer to A4-size paper of 80 g/m2 quality.
- The support and availability of the listed specifications and functionalities varies depending on operating systems, applications and network protocols as well as network and system configurations.
- The stated life expectancy of each consumable is based on specific operating conditions such as page coverage for a particular page size (5% coverage of A4). The actual life of each consumable will vary depending on use and other printing variables including page coverage, page size, media type, continuous or intermittent printing, ambient temperature and humidity.
- Some of the product illustrations contain optional accessories.
- Specifications and accessories are based on the information available at the time of printing and are subject to change without notice.
- Konica Minolta does not warrant that any specifications mentioned will be error-free.
- All brand and product names may be registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective holders and are hereby acknowledged.
(1) 1 HD-P06 optional hard disk enables secure printing, proof-then-print, print & hold, job storing, XPS emulation, i-Option support and ID card reader support
(2) If the maximum volume is reached within a period of one year, then a maintenance cycle must be performed.
(3) Warm up time may vary depending on the operating environment and usage
Why rent your printer or photocopier from us?
We provide a wide range of exceptional quality printers & photocopiers from the worlds best manufacturers, all for the great price that you would expect from us, one of the UK's best short-term printer rental providers.