Managed Print Services
Bespoke Managed Print Services deliver cost savings & efficiency throughout your business & your document management workflow.
London Printer Rentals recommends larger customers with multiple devices the option for a thorough print audit to establish their current document workflow.
Managed Print Services help organisations to optimise their printing environment, manage their printer fleets and save on printing costs. Efficiently managing a printer fleet can reduce printing costs by between 10% and 30%. MPS allows for simplified budgeting of output costs by consolidating contracts for hardware, supplies and maintenance, giving businesses a better idea of their spending on print.
Print Audits offer vital information on exactly how much and where a business spends on their printing, copying and scanning devices. You could reduce your operating costs in this area by up to 30% in some cases. London Printer Rentals will help you to optimise business processes and gain vital inner working knowledge and evaluate spending in context, eliminating bottlenecks, regaining control, and lowering associated office technology costs.
How does Managed Print Services work?
Our combination of industry experience and technical knowledge means that London Printer Rentals can ensure you have bespoke solution and approach that truly delivers cost and efficiency improvements.
You will also be given access and login details so you can access our Print Manager software to help manage your fleet of printing, copying and scanning devices. Working in partnership with London Printer Rentals you are assured that you are going to be completely on top of your companies document workflow. Constant monitoring is ongoing to ensure you are working in the most efficient way possible.
London Printer Rentals are the Managed Print Services company you can rely on. We know that by enabling you to take full control of your print activities you will reduce the costs of your document management.
We not only provide a first class, competitively priced photocopier leasing and rental service on many leading makes of printers and photocopiers, such as Konica and Canon, but also offer a full range of Managed Print Services. Everyone from small businesses to large, multinational conglomerates can benefit from reducing and taking control of their printing costs. With our expert technicians and know-how behind them, companies can use our tried and tested methods to:
- Manage print devices - regardless of manufacturer
- Assess printing needs and put into place the best mix of devices for your business
- Help you to introduce automated, digital processes leaving behind the slow, paper-based processes (like routing and approvals) behind you.
"Managed Print Services" simply means gaining visibility and control of your printing, which helps to save you money and boost productivity, along with improving your environmental sustainability and document security. "Printing," refers to the total cost of managing and optimizing your printers, their output, and the people and processes that support these devices. This includes:
- Pages produced by staff
- Office desktop printers, multifunction printers, copiers, scanners, fax machines and high-volume printers
- Materials sent out for quick printing, offset printing, mailing and distribution
- IT help desk support, technical service, maintenance
- Paper, ink, toner and other consumables and supplies
Most companies under-estimate how much they spend on printing and how much time staff spend on managing it. Printing costs often account for around 15% of a business's annual spending. Our 'managed print services' can help you to outsource print management and cut costs by as much as 30%. Our 'Managed Print Services' can help companies of all sizes by;
- Cutting capital expenditure
- Increasing productivity of IT resources and print use
- Reducing printing costs - by as much as 30%
London Printer Rentals can reduce the total cost of office printing and enhance employee productivity by managing all aspects of your office printing and copying. This includes such areas as:
- service desks
- break-fix (see our repair page)
- procurement of new equipment etc
We regard ourselves as one the best managed print services companies around. We will do more than just oversee your printers, we will also:
- Conduct an assessment to analyse your current printing infrastructure.
- Monitor, manage and optimize your total print output environment, regardless of brand.
- Provide advice to reduce the number and types of printing devices and supplies while meeting the needs of your business.
- Be proactive in identifying and solving potential problems with printing and quickly replenish supplies when needed.
- Consider environmental issues by ensuring you print less paper, consume less energy, generate less greenhouse gas and keep waste to a minimum.
- Give workers easy and secure printing access.
- Monitor the printing environment and develop improvements to save both time and money.
- Provide newer solutions to printing, like platform support to cloud-based solutions, along with comprehensive network support.
- Train employees in the transition to enable them to be more productive.
- Provide automated, digital processes to replace slow, paper-based ones, like routing.
Managed Print Service Assessments
Book your Managed Print Service Assessment today to find out how Managed Print Services can help to redefine and improve your document management.
Cost is invariably an important factor for exploring Managed Print Services , (MPS), yet its ultimate value can often reach much further into many other areas of your enterprise. The first important step, therefore, in understanding where, and how MPS can transform your document environment, is to undertake an MPS assessment.
Valuable insights and guidance can be obtained from an MPS assessment. If your organisation is struggling with any of the factors in the list below contact us now to schedule your Managed Print Service assessment.
- Your existing print infrastructure has escalating costs
- There is pressure to reduce general business costs
- Your predicted spending is on the increase
- Print spend reductions are a specific directive of the company
- Finding difficulty in balancing operating expense versus your capital spend
- Highlighting and identifying the hidden costs of business processes, archiving and equipment
- There is pressure to make improvements of revenue and margins
- Your existing print infrastructure isn't clear and there's a lack of understanding
- No structure in place to track/measure the print environment
- Adequate management of the large number of unconnected output devices
- Adequate management of the printing environment due to multiple makes and models of equipment and numerous supplier contracts
- High volume of desktop devices
- Your current MPS contract is due to end in 12-18 months
- Difficulty in meeting sustainability goals
- Difficulty in integrating existing systems due to consolidation, mergers or acquisitions
- You are seeking efficiency and savings after a company merger
- Efficiency is poor due to widely distributed offices in multiple locations
- Internal departments making their own, independent, buying decisions
- A large mobile workforce who are widely distributed
Process, Strategic and Market Considerations:
- Your business relies heavily on inefficient, paper-intensive processes
- New document or workflow requirements created due to customer needs
- Lack of knowledge about the utilisation of printed documents
- Business needs aren't adequately aligned to the print infrastructure
- Competitive pressures result in increased focus on operational efficiency
- A large quantity of highly regulated industries or clients, such as financial and health care services, who are document-intensive
- High degree of compliance and security requirements
If any of the above issues sound familiar and apply to your business or office then we can help you. Contact us today to find out how our Managed Print Services can bring significant positive changes to your document management.
Questions to ask about Managed Print Services.
All providers of Managed Print Services (MPS) make statements about their excellence and how they can provide you with the best service.
To evaluate thoroughly who can adequately cater for your organisation's specific needs, you need to take an in depth look at your potential MPS partners and ask a few crucial questions to discover which of these is right for you & can they measure up to us?
Can the provider support efforts to communicate change throughout my organisation and secure project sponsorship?
Providers that you select should have the suitable experience, resources and capabilities to get 'buy-in' from all departments and levels of your organisation.
Check examples of how they have helped previous clients to get everyone involved and 'on board'.
Which tools does the potential provider offer to assess your current infrastructure accurately?
Do they have dedicated assessment software and methods, enabling them to conduct a detailed investigation?
They should be able to develop a detailed 'road map' to move a company to an ideal state.
How will the potential provider accurately measure and report cost reductions?
Will they be able to inform me where, when and how cost reductions occur?
Any savings should be easily identifiable and accurately reported.
A client dashboard should be available for you to personally track any cost reductions.
Can the MPS provider manage office, production and marketing services across your entire enterprise?
The provider you select should have notable experience in every one of these vitally important areas in order to fully support your organisation.
Can your potential provider offer solutions to address environmental sustainability goals?
How does the provider tackle energy efficiency and print reduction and what technology, services or strategies do they have to provide ongoing sustainability?
Can they provide different levels of energy management solutions?
How effectively can the potential provider integrate within my IT infrastructure?
Find out how they can ensure a smooth transition to the ideal print environment state.
Does the prospective provider deliver embedded, hardware security solutions?
Providers should have the technology, software and knowledge to help protect your establishment's data and internal security.
How will my mobile workforce be supported by the provider?
Providers should have cloud based solutions, along with solutions to secure mobile workers and to support mobile print.
Check how the provider has improved clients' mobile capabilities in the past.
How does the potential provider improve workflow automation or optimise business processes?
Find out what software and technology providers offer to streamline and simplify workflows.
What role will automation play to improve efficiency and productivity in the workplace?
Can the provider quantify performance or continuous improvement?
What tools do they provide to increase oversight and visibility?
Does the potential provider have a good track record?
The provider you choose needs to be able to demonstrate their experience in delivering MPS solutions.
Check to see if they have any industry recognition and what their client list looks like.
Do they have the capability, vision and strategies to grow with my future needs?
How does the prospective provider support the long-term vision and goals of an organisation and how does it tackle wider initiatives beyond cost savings?
Does the MPS provider include the print server, driver and queue management in their services or is their definition of managed print just printers and consumables?
MPS needs to be more than just what is seen by users on the surface.
They need to provide a more comprehensive service which includes all of the above.
Does the prospective provider deal with a range of devices, regardless of manufacturer?
Ensure the provider supports a wide range of manufacturers and investigate whether the equipment they currently manage under contract is competitive and up to date.
Do they have global delivery capabilities, along with flexibility?
Check what strategies a provider has in place to address any potential scalability and growth?
Can they handle a growing amount of work to accommodate a company's growth?
Are they committed and passionate about helping you to print less?
Make sure the provider has real digital alternatives that can help you print less and be more efficient with your digital documents and use of mobile devices.
We specialise in providing Managed Print Services to businesses and offices in London & pride ourselves on offering a first class service at competitive prices.
What's more, with 95% of our customers returning to us time and again, our reliability speaks for itself. So be smart, and put your faith in us. You know it makes sense!
Contact us today on 0800 772 0101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements and schedule your Managed Print Services assessment. We will happily answer any questions or queries you may have about any of our products and services.
By choosing London Printer Rentals as your Managed Print Services provider, you can rest assured that your print infrastructure will be seamlessly managed. Let us help you to reduce costs, improve productivity and comply with security and environmental regulations in your company.
Rent your photocopier or printer today call 0800 772 0101
If you are interested in discussing options for renting a photocopier or printer on a short term basis or long term lease give one of our experienced consultants a call on 0800 772 0101 or email us at email@example.com.
London Printer Rentals are the photocopier company you can rely on:
Serving, London, Surrey, Essex, Kent, Middlesex, Hertfordshire & Nationwide
Why rent your printer or photocopier from us?
We provide a wide range of exceptional quality printers & photocopiers from the worlds best manufacturers, all for the great price that you would expect from us, one of the UK's best short-term printer rental providers.